JOIN OUR TEAM!
Mentoring Coordinator vacancy:
We’re looking for a dedicated mentoring co-ordinator to join our growing organisation. If you’re organised and passionate about the work we do, we would love for you to apply!
– Ensure the delivery of the current mentoring program (Cohort 3)
– Actively recruit mentors and mentees through external networks for Cohort 4
– Further develop the mentoring and evaluation process for the MWC mentoring programme
– Lead communication with mentors and mentees on a monthly basis
– Develop additional resources for the mentoring program online; e.g. creating one area on website for evaluation check-ins, develop evaluation portal, clarify important contact details
– Create written resources for applications, interviews, assessment centres and employability skill
– Contribute ideas to and deliver 3 masterclasses, to each cohort, with the assistance of the Events Lead
– Actively reach out to recruit mentors to meet future demand for program, from difficult to attain fields e.g. Fast Stream/Consulting/Law/Finance/Creative sectors =
– Provide input into overall MWC mentoring programme strategy
– We’re looking for someone who’s flexible and can consistently dedicate a few hours a week to work on the mentoring programme
– We ask you to join our monthly team meetings on a Friday evening and team workdays to brainstorm and build on ideas and work areas
– The last Sunday of every month (or two months) we’ll have a co-working day where we can talk about any ideas we might have/ brainstorming session
If you are interested please email us your CV and tell us why you think you’d make a great mentoring co-ordinator at email@example.com
Become a volunteer school/youth group speaker.
Inspire young people by sharing your personal journeys, professional experience and insights.
MWC works with mainstream schools, faith schools and youth groups across London to give young people access to the stories of accomplished women role models. By sharing your personal journey you could help dispel stereotypes, inspire excellence and nurture the next generation of women to aim high.
We ask volunteer speakers to give up a few hours of their time to deliver a talk to a class or school assembly of an affiliated school/youth group. Commitment can vary from monthly to biannually.
Sign up today to make a difference.