We are currently recruiting for the following roles:
We provide a platform for women to network, share knowledge and support goal setting and career advancement within the community. Founded in January, its an exciting time for you to join us as we develop our Mentoring Programme, which was recently featured as a case of best practice in the Missing Muslims Report.
We are currently looking for someone who can fill a Programs role. You will be supporting and working with the Co-founder who manages the mentoring programme to develop it further!
– Assist with delivery of the current program, outreach and recruitment
-Develop the mentoring and evaluation process for the MWC mentoring programme
-Lead on communication with mentors and mentees on a monthly basis
-Assist with the planning and delivery of masterclasses, trainings and socials for our mentor and mentees
-Assist with the development of resources and content to support our cohort
– Input into overall MWC mentoring programme strategy
What we are looking for:
– We ask for 3-4 hours of time commitment a week to work on the mentoring programme (flexible working)
– We ask you to join our monthly team meetings and team workdays to brainstorm and build on ideas and work areas.
– Most of all, we are looking for someone with passion and the willingness to learn. We self teach and look for new ways to develop our knowledge, we will support and encourage you to do the same.
We are seeking to provide you with an opportunity to develop skills to take into the workplace and join a movement of inspiring muslim women.
If you are interested in this role, please email your CV and a brief intro of yourself to email@example.com
The MWC schools programme comprises of an Inspiring speakers programme that provides young people in secondary schools, colleges and youth groups with access to assembly- style talks from successful Muslim women across sectors. We also run CV/ Interview workshops. Our services aim to give young people the skills and confidence to realise their potential.
We are looking for a highly organised and motivated individual who can help us run, maintain and expand our school programmes.
- Facilitating workshops (usually on weekdays)
- Building relationships with schools and speakers
- Co-ordinating school visits
- Assisting with speaker training
- Assist in developing the schools programme
- Admin responsibilities including: Data inputting and managing monitoring and evaluation databases.
- Volunteer management
If you are interested in this role, please email your CV and a brief intro of yourself to firstname.lastname@example.org