We are currently recruiting for the following roles:
The MWC schools programme comprises of an Inspiring speakers programme that provides young people in secondary schools, colleges and youth groups with access to assembly- style talks from successful Muslim women across sectors. We also run CV/ Interview workshops. Our services aim to give young people the skills and confidence to realise their potential.
We are looking for a highly organised and motivated individual who can help us run, maintain and expand our school programmes.
- Facilitating workshops (usually on weekdays)
- Building relationships with schools and speakers
- Co-ordinating school visits
- Assisting with speaker training
- Assist in developing and growing the school’s programme
- Admin responsibilities including: Data inputting and managing monitoring and evaluation databases
- Volunteer management
What we are looking for:
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- The ability to work independently
- Self – motivated
- Excellent organisational skills
- passionate about education / social mobility
- London based
Please note this is a voluntary role. We are looking for an individual who would be able to commit one working day a week and is relatively flexible to travel to schools across London. We are open to having a discussion about your availability and the flexibility of this role.
To apply please send your CV and a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
DEADLINE MONDAY 1ST JANUARY 2018